WTS Ultimate PVP account, 220 engi, TL5 soldier twink, TL5 doc twink!

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hello, Im looking for selling my account including some very high standing characters. They are all on RK1 and fully equipped. 220/18/50 Engineer Not stripped Casting all pets self Extremly good tradeskiller Good farmer ql 180-220 symbs (needs some better) - More work requires to get this perfect. TL5 Soldier PVP twink One of the best soldier twinks on RK1 Running a great setup for fast and strong alpha CC and CS armor. Twinked to the bone. Ql 200-220 symbs and imps Full research and extremly high AI level TL5 Doc PVP twink Extremly good doc twink Running great setup for fast and strong alpha Some AI armor (Other armor is basic for now.) Using Massive Bolt Charger!! Aruls and ready to rumble on BS! Full research and extremly high AI level TL4 NT Ready for kiting Good setup with symbs and implants Great farmer Full resarch and good AI level TL5 Agent Mostly stripped Got good title Good research and AI level TL3 Engineer Temple twink Can solo azur (Possible to get slayerdroid on with AI armor) Great for fun and helping others. Ok, this is what I got to offer. The account was bought 2 months ago from a trusted company and I never had any problems with funcom or others. [COLOR=#FF0000This account is NOT marked as ebayed. Never been sold around to many people. </span> <span style=]span> Terms if you wish to buy: [COLOR=#FF0000- You will pay through bank-to-bank only. - You WILL hand a ID scan of yourself if needed. - You WILL accept a phone conversation. - You wont be allowed to try the account. - You will be able to see them ingame. </span> <span style=]span> Contact: <span style="color: #FF9900Leave message or PM with email[/COLOR] Best regards[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF0000This account is NOT marked as ebayed. Never been sold around to many people. </span> <span style=][/COLOR]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.