WTS: Ultimate EU AoC account with 4x80lvl, PVP lvl 5.5 and full T2!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello there, I am selling my Age of Conan account which pretty much contains all the good stuff from the game. There are FOUR 80lvl character which are mostly insanely well geared, especially the main char who has both the best pvp and pve gear, the best weapons and the best jewelry in addition to other goodies. span> Let me intoduce the characters and their loot: Character selection screen [COLOR=#33CCFF<span style=]span>[/COLOR] This character here is maximized in all aspects. The character has max PVP lvl with max pvp gear AND max PVE gear with other maximized PVE items and progression. You don't find many characters like this from the whole server. Practically the char has the best stuff from all the aspects of the game, you cannot find any better. In addition to the best gear, the char also has the best jewelry you can find and loads of them. The char also has some neat recipes and can craft weaponsmith + alchemist exceptionally well. span> 2500 kills and 1000 deaths, easily over 2 kd ratio Attune for T2/T3 Heavily geared Looks Items [COLOR=#33CCFF<span style=]span>[/COLOR] The fire itself. This char is also heavily geared and has everything opened. [COLOR=#33CCFF<span style=]span>[/COLOR] There are loads of other low level alts as well. Such as 59lvl Barbarian who has already achieved PVP lvl 2 and has the best gear for the level range. [COLOR=#FF0000<span style=]span>[/COLOR] Send offers via PM or email( samuli.jyrkinenREMOVE@ , remove the "REMOVE" in the end, to avoid bots). Please try to be realistic with your offers! I am personally selling this account because got no time to play because I am joining the army soon so I can hardly use computer at all. The game is great and this is a great account for both EU and US players.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.