WTS: Tyranny PvP 80 Dark Templar / 73 Assassin +alts

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi guys, moving on from AoC so im posting here to see if there is any interest in my account which includes: 80 Dark Templar - Raid Gear/purples, Best DT blues for slots with no raid gear, PVP Level 2 + Level 2 pvp gear, purple weapons, Master Armorsmith, Master Gemcutter, gemmed gear for raiding, tier 2 raiding access, rare recipes including very rare Demonologist culture armor, mounts including pre-order Mammoth, spare gold, pots, crafting ingredients. I also currently have the feats pvp specced out to as good as they are going to get as a DT. To see some of my current gear I have equipped view this link, note that pvp gear is equipped in this link, raid gear in my inventory: aoc.yg/profile?h=d8I676Zq 73 Assassin - Alt, near master Alchemist, blue gear, gems, great pvp record, mounts, gold and pots. I am not looking for a trade I am looking to sell, get in on the tyranny pvp fun now that the servers have merged and multiple large updates are coming out in the next month or two including the next round of raids being opened up and big changes to seiges and pvp. Starting Price: $100 Contact: Reply here, I also use xfire on stormcommando, or email me at treizoz@. I check all of the above daily. Thank you for looking.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.