WTS two eve accounts

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I use to play eve alot, but I just can't do it anymore. So, I'm looking to sell my accounts. Never done this before, so please criticize and I'm sorry if I break any rules. There are two accounts, with 2 characters each. 1 industrial and 1 mission runner to each account. Account 1 Mission Runner/PvP has 41mil SP. With a 9.13 standing with Fed Navy. Typical drone boat pilot. Evemon estimated asset value at 1.5bil. Miner/Orca pilot/basic freighter has 27mil SP. With pretty much 0 standing. Was my hauler/booster. Will be selling with a fitted Orca and Freighter. Evemon estimated asset value at 3.9bil. Total isk between these two is 0.682bil. Account 2 Advanced Miner/Production? has 28mil SP. With 0 standing. Was my main miner, refiner, production and some research. Will be selling with multiple exhumers. Evemon estimated asset value at 1.5bil. Mission Runner/PVP has 38mil SP. Has a 8.02 standing with Astral Mining and 3.66 with Veherokior Tribe. Ran missions for Gal and Min. Evemon estimated asset value at 2bil. Total isk between these two is 0.06bil. Each account has an active subscription until March of next year. I would like to sell each account for $600USD but that might just be wishful thinking, so I'm open to negotiation. PM me, also open to selling characters separately.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.