WTS: Two Aion Asmo Accounts [GEARED + 2 Year Reward 1 month Off + GuildWars 2 Ready]Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

PLEASE PM ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS! OVERVIEW: In this thread I am selling Two Aion accounts, My main account and my Secondary Account, I am looking for 1200 Dollars for my Main account, and about 750 dollars for my Secondary Account, if you are interested in purchasing both accounts i will sell them for a Total of 1700 dollars MAIN ACCOUNT CONTENTS [Collectors Edition]: ====PRICE: 1200==== Two Years Of Active Account On October , 2011 (Free Eternal Wings, 100% Mana socketting Eternal Supplements, etc) Full GuildWars 1 (6 years characters) with all expansions with 29/30 Weapon/Armor/Pet bonus rewards for Guildwars 2 Level 55 Ranger = General Rank with 1,200,000+ AP ,Full Fenris, 4/5 Stormwing Armor [3 Pieces are 6 slot] , MASTERCARVED Bow [The one with character name on it] combined with a 50 non elite PVP bow, and FULL stigmas for your use, 200+ Platinum Medals ready to be used for eternal accessories or eternal armor, and 30,000+ Crucible Insignias. Level 55 Templar = FULL PVE Stigmas Amazing Tank, 4/5 Stormwing Armor with Stormwing Shield, Lannoks Greatsword +10 with 40e combine with silence godstone, 38,000+ Crucible Insignias Level 50 Spiritmaster = FULL 40 Elite Armor +10 w/Lakhanes, Alukinas Orb +10 with General Godstone on it, Almost full 50 PVP Accessories, Very fun twink for pvp/rifting or leveling up. Finished General Godstone Kill quest 3/3 [Waiting to be turned in to receive your godstone of your choice.] Level 50 Assassin = Beginner Twink, with Two Extendable daggers [+10 Alukina Dagger (W/SilenceGodstone) & +10 Kromede's Dagger] Has full flash set available to the character. Level 42 Cleric Level 38 Sorcerer Level 30 Chanter OTHER MENTIONABLES : 120+ Gold Medals Available 90m+ Kinnah 5 Tradeable Black Dyes Autoloot Pet from Aion Store (Available for all toons on the account) 499 Alchemy [Ranger] (Has Fine Life Serum Recipe & Fine Recovery Potion Recipe) 500+ Master Handicrafter [Ranger] 499 Aethertapping [Ranger] 400+ Essencetapping [Ranger] 500+ Master Cook [Sorcerer] PICTURES RELATED TO MAIN ACCOUNT: I blanked out a few things so that i wont put the account to risk Aion Account Status w/Guildwars (Good Standing Proof): img221.imageshack.us/img221/323/gameaccdcs.png Character Screen : img30.imageshack.us/img30/49/lescreenchars.png Ranger Details : img28.imageshack.us/img28/4218/rangerprofile.png Templar Details : img263.imageshack.us/img263/2...larprofile.png Spiritmaster Details : img824.imageshack.us/img824/2...terprofile.png Assassin Details : img163.imageshack.us/img163/4...sinprofile.png AGAIN - EVERYTHING ABOVE IS ALL IN ONE NCSOFT MASTER ACCOUNT! This account contains Guildwars [Every expansion and lots of goodies in guildwars as well] and Aion together with all the characters that I mentioned above. SECONDARY ACCOUNT (Collectors Edition): ====PRICE: 750==== For Sale here is a 16 month Aion Account, this account is solely my level 55 Cleric with a 35 Chanter as well. This cleric has made been over 2 billion kinnah, you can EASILY make 100m+ Kinnah Soloing Lower and Upper Udas, it is a GREAT money maker, spent TONS of it on upgrades for my other characters on my main account. Cleric Details : 55 Cleric, Full MR Fenris [1975 MR] , 6 slot stormwing shield, Gravekeeper Noble Staff +10 with General Godstone, 2nd Armor Set [MB = 2,100+] , ALL AP Stigmas Available at your disposal 499 Cooking ACCOUNT PICTURE DETAILS: Account Standing / Details : img687.imageshack.us/img687/3171/clericacc.png Cleric Online Picture [MB Set] img651.imageshack.us/img651/1...ericonline.png Cleric MR SET : img690.imageshack.us/img690/8932/clericmrset.png Cleric MB Staff : img801.imageshack.us/img801/1...weaponstat.png IF YOU NEED MORE SCREENSHOTS OF MORE THINGS ABOUT THE TOONS OR INFO SEND ME A PM ---------- Post added 09-09-2011 at 02:10 PM ---------- Forgot to add this picture, i've sold an account before so I guess this is a way i could prove im a trust worthy seller ^^ it was over playerup.com though [yeah i know problally not a common thing to do xD] I can prove to you that the rep that was given is mine by messaging you with my playerup.com account and you can see that same line of rep yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.