Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Sold [WTS] Top Ranked Level 50 Battlemaster Operative...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/24/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Top Ranked Level 50 Battlemaster Operative US-PvP Server Has battlemaster offhand (perfect for concealment), ear piece, implant, relics, belt, and two pieces of battlemaster armor. The other 3 pieces are champions armor. Has 400 Biochem, Bio-analysis, and slicing. Has the 1.5 million dollar Tersa Prime mount as well as several others. It is a digital collectors edition account and has roughly 1.5 million credits. Has one of the best reputations on the server. Looking for $350 at a minimum. Please post here if your interested. Ty. [WTT] Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty account for SWTOR account Im looking to trade my Starcraft 2 account for a SWTOR account Contact me on Jake.Vandersteen [WTT] 50 Sorcerer - Maxed Crew skills - 32 Valor - REP/OO - Looking for.. Hello everyone, My is... kevinbasickey I'm looking to possibly trade my Sorcerer on the server Helm of Graush (a very populated PvP server). He's currently 2/5 Champion with the champion Ear piece, Champion belt, Columi Relic and Centurion Off-hand. He'll have enough Centurion Chest or hands (or any other misc piece) tomorrow, he's also 2/5 Columi PvE (for healing). - 400 Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy - Epic mount & training - Has the Matrix Cube trinket - A few mid level 20's on the account ===================================== What I'm looking for... (Republic/Empire doesn't matter) [REPUBLIC] Trooper +++++ (Commando preferred) Jedi Knight ++++++++ (Guardian preferred) Jedi Consular ++++ (NOT looking for Sage's) Smuggler +++++++ (Scoundrel preferred) [EMPIRE] Bounty Hunter +++ (Powertech preferred) Sith Warrior ++++++++++ (Either spec, Jug preferred) Sith Inquisitor ++++ (Assassins ONLY) Imperial Agent +++++ (Either spec, prefer Operative) ===================================== I'm ONLY looking to deal with OO's, I'm the Original Owner of my account and I expect the same from you. I'd prefer to deal with people that are repped, but I'll require a phone call if you're not. If you have less...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.