Selling WTS Top Emei acc on Red Phoenix Hi, I want to sell...

Discussion in 'Age of Wushu Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Wushu Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Wushu Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Top Emei acc on Red Phoenix Hi, I want to sell an Emei character on red phoenix server. Details: Emei Inner1 : lv 35, Inner2: lv 36: Inner3: lv 33 (can level up to 35) Other inner for breaking meridians: Tangmen Inner 1: lv 25; Inner 2: lv 20: Inner3: lv 1 ( can level up to 16) Shaolin Inner 1: lv 16 (can lvup to 30) : Iinner 2 : lv1 (can lv up to20) Inner 3: 1 (can level up to 20) Wudang Inner 1: lv 1 (can lv up to 30) Stats: Hp: 5737; Mp: 2000; Vigor 681; Brawn: 51; Posture: 102; Breath: 154; Sprit 43; Stamina 100; Evade: 208; Resilience: 58 Reputation: 4,6 million Legendary tailor (level9); Chess Grand Master in Weiqi (lv8) Currently have a Lyoyang Loom so u can make jade armor right away if you have mats Meridians: Emei: 101/108; Tangmen: 72/72; Shaolinl 9/9; Wudang 9/9 Flying skills: Whirlwind step; Jump across cloud; Step on high ladder; Wild Goose; Move on water: Have 3 talents, Return to origin array and Sixfold Unity array Skills: Most Rosy cloud sets and Departed stings set at least lv 4, key skills for pvp level 5 and can be lvup to 7; Buddha light lv 5. Other notable skills: +Circle the moon 3 times (Lv3) Wudang recover MP +Soul stealing sting: Rain of ghost blood (recover HP) +Almost all of Wudang Yin Yang sword skillset ( minus 1 skill) +Lerisure kick: Slow green shadow ( rage skill) + Damage not a hair (buff skill) With all silver armors + weapons and good quality Currently have 100Gold + 6D300L in Tael (and around 4D wortrh of items) and 4D600L in coins; As a bonus. I'll give you my Tangmen alt: inner 2 level 36 with enough school certs and rep to level up tangmen inner 3 to 20 for the emei char, just need to do the quest for level 17-20.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Alex Tran

Alex Tran
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

want to buy this account

3. OP
    OP
    Matija Poljak

Matija Poljak
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

whats the price?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.