Sold [WTS] SWTOR: Full Closed Beta Account Selling a...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] SWTOR: Full Closed Beta Account Selling a full access SWTOR account. I've played through several classes and I've seen enough to know that I want to buy the game. I want to sell the account now to buy some other games (mainly so I don't get too bored with SWTOR before release). The account was recently given 4 lvl 40+ characters so the buyer would be able to see some of the end game as well. As other sellers have mentioned... Even though the account is used, it is very unlikely to be banned if you download and play from a different location so long as you don't change all the personal info and let various people around the world play. Some additional proof to show I actually have an account; here is the original invite email. I can also create a specific character if necessary. Reply here and PM me with offers. Thanks [WTS] SWTOR: Full Closed Beta Account This is a used beta account. It was invited in July and has been through three builds of the game. I'm done playing this until the game comes out, so I'm going to sell it and put the money toward getting a new dog I am aware of your concerns that the account will be banned. I can assure you that if you leave the account info (mainly the password) alone, and you install and play it from one location, you'll be fine. BioWare is looking for stuff like it being played in Chicago and then someone logs into the account in San Diego a few seconds later and then seconds after that, the Chicago guy is back in. I'll post screenshots and all that when I get home tonight. Looking for around $200 (paypal) from somewhat reputable buyers. [WTS] Beta Account i got lucky today and i got a key for the game , but i dont like and i want to sell it. [WTS] Testing Account; NA Account and Email linked to Account. 2nd Account to sell. Selling a testing account, NA account and email linked to account. PM if you are interested. Only accepted payment method is PayPal. [WTS] The Bastion (Sith) 220k Hit me up...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.