Sold [WTS] SWTOR full BETA account If you are...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] SWTOR full BETA account If you are interested we can speak more about price and other details you can mail me on : stannis1982@ , with your offers and questions leave your / in mail Its full access to beta not weekend or smth like that, simple rules you play how much you want and when you want , you just dont change mail of account or do some thing with account manager page info and you dont change password , ill check once per day only on site, i have no time to play it atm , mb when full game starts , price is reasonable and it must go via moneybookers site only [WTS] Twin Spears Credits! 10k/$0.50 As the title states, I am selling Star Wars:TOR Credits on the United States server, Twin Spears! I am selling them at 50 Cents per 10k! My aim is Jordanwr08 [WTS] used SWTOR beta erased due to open beta invites have gone out [WTS] yet again another SWTOR Beta $150 USD Send me a PM if your interested post before contacting if your using aim/ full access account you get email / password [WTS] sentinal champ for Empire Im looking to trade my account on the Swifsure server on it i have a lvl Legacy lvl 10 50 male sentinal full champ 400 cybertech / Scav / Underworld Light 4 110% speeder valour 59 ( working on this atm) 1404 str 1363 end 652 expertise 1 battlemaster bag LvL 17 gunslinger LvL 25 sniper around 4 mil creds Republic 3 mil creds empire Has a good name and legacy name Currently active with around a month of game time i think i am looking for a empire account on the Swiftsure or the new asian pacific server ***** please post here before contacting me ***** ***** please post here before contacting me ***** If you would like more information pm me [WTS] Sentinel - VALOR 65 - FULLY RAID GEARED - 3.5 MIL Creds - Amazing Account Looking to sell my SWTOR account. All characters are on Helm of Graush which is a very competitive US EST PvP server. PvP: The character is valor 65 (third highest on the server right now for republic) and...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.