Sold WTS super carrier fitted NYX ,cheapï¼ Fitting:...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS super carrier fitted NYX ,cheapï¼ Fitting: cloaking device Capital Remote Armor Repair System I Capital Remote Armor Repair System I Imperial Navy Heavy Neutralizer Imperial Navy Heavy Neutralizer Capital Shield Transporter shadow serpentis sensor booster dark blood cap recharger dark blood cap recharger dark blood cap recharger Domination Warp Disruptor Core X-type armor Explosive hardener Core X-type armor Thermic hardener Core X-type armor Kenetic hardener Core X-type armor EM hardener Corpum A-type energized adaptive nano membrane Corpum A-type energized adaptive nano membrane damage control II Large Trimark Armor Pump II Large Trimark Armor Pump II Large Trimark Armor Pump II Drones: 20 bombers, misc 20 fighters, misc tons of other drones totalling 2000 worth 23 bil NYX - 423$ MSN:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] NYX-423$ or 310€ contact me: MSN:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [WTS] Hulk-Acc [20Eur/$!!!] WTS (almost) Hulk Pilot. can fly retriever with T2 strip miners + T2 crystals. 20H of the hulk skill left. also able to fly BC's and differents types of missiles for 0.0 ratting. the Accaunt has pos. sec. ande wallet status and has no anger of any player/corp/ally and never had any problems with the game rules. The Main Char has about 4-5 million SP. The Account is good for everyone because its a good way to make money for your corp, your pvp, or if you just want to mine around and feel good to be richer than others. the Price of 20$ is just a starting base so if you still want to get down a little with the price or want to get more information contract me via mail or MSN. my adress is: *****************************************************. i speak english and german. WTS PVP toon with 60 mil sp As title says i want to sell my account with character that has 60 mil sp link for image with links paypal verified users only! price is 300$ fix! if any questions send to ***************************************************** skype reaperscg injection minung bot hallo, ich suche ein mining bot der über injection funktioniert. stealthbot soll wohl mal ganz gut funktioniert haben, allerdings scheinen die berichte von stealtbot alle etwas älter zu sein. kann jemand etwas empfehlen? lg...
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.