Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Stuff on Jung Ma Server Creds/Accounts/Services Buying Credits on Jung Ma, as well as a Bounty Hunter (any level)-Operative or any republic toon 30+ (flipping ilum for myself of course.) Will also pay people to trade PVP kills with me on Ilum. Not spending any more than a $100. [WTS] SW Beta Account Once again, I'm seeking a SW The Old Republic account. I've got an verified Paypal account and it's 150$. PM me [WTS] Sw tor Full beta Hi Serious buyer here I'm looking for a fast and smooth buy of a star wars beta account (Full access) Got paypal verified and many proof for make that trade good 100$ Pm me if interested after that we will discuss more Got a D3 beta account for trading too [WTS] SW: TOR Beta account/key, willing to pay reasonable amount Title says everything really, I am looking to buy a TOR beta account, preferably unused or rarely used. I will only deal with repped users (i know i only have 1 rep myself but still $200+ isnt something that is taken lightly). I am offering $200 for this account, provided that something can be worked out to help protect against the account being banned. But of course i am open to negotiations, just post before contacting and my is takaosans. [WTS] SW: TOR full beta account PM me what you want for one. [WTS] SW:TOR Account for LoL account Been getting pretty hooked on League of Legends lately and haven't touched my SW:TOR account for a good bit, not to mention I'm out of town a lot, and my laptop can't handle the game since I can't reach my desktop very often. Looking to trade it for a nice LoL account. Nothing really special on the SW account, just a level 10 Marauder and the bonus digital items, has about 2-3 weeks of gametime left. It's my OO account. Please be the same. PM me or post as I won't be getting on for a good bit. Thanks. ---------- Post added 01-18-2012 at 07:31 PM ---------- I will also sell the account for $40.00 GameTagcom - Buy and Sell SWTOR Accounts and Star Wars The Old...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.