Sold [WTS] Star Wars Blank Account for WoW Account...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Star Wars Blank Account for WoW Account Trading my Blank Star Wars account for a wow account, must have at least a level 70 on the account. My computer cant run Star Wars so trying to get something i can use out of it. Was just purchased last night, so still 29 days of gametime left. Aim gene8484 [WTS] Star Wars CD Key Looking for 40 OBO : Nolimitsnipers Please post and send me a message.. I am repped and been around awhile so you will go first. [WTS] Star wars CD keys for wow accounts!!!!!! look at geared accounts! Hello . im looking to trade Star wars cd keys for wow accounts. only geared accounts will be looked at for now, ive seen posts in this forum and some accounts are really nice. so ill trade CD keys for wow accounts. post here with your aim and i will contact you. i will not go first with unrepped members. you must have 15+ rep if you want me to go first. what i want included in the post Class ilvl achievement points and notable titles and mounts. im not expecting the best of the best of accounts but im excepting some nice things. so yeah post here and if im remotely intrested ill contact you. im always online on my phone so dont expect to wait long. [WTS] Star Wars FULL Beta Account Played the weekend Beta, and would really like to continue. Looking to buy an account to play the beta without restriction. Please send me a PM and post here if you have one to sell =] Also, I have 100% 5 Star Rep(2 sells and 1 buy) on s auction side of the website ~~ [WTS] Star Wars Old Republic Blank Account for $40 in items ect. I installed and purchased star wars and my computer cant run it at all. Its a blank account with a level 1 on it. I just made it last night, im trading it for either $40 newegg gift card, lord of the rings turbine points card $30 one. Just really looking to get some of my money back somehow, willing to trade for anything gaming related, if you have alot of rep, you can have the account first. Gene8484 [WTS] Star Wars...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.