Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS: Stacks of Ecto @ 25USD/Stack I am looking to...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTS: Stacks of Ecto @ 25USD/Stack I am looking to sell off some extra ectos that I have. Price is 1 stack (250) for $25 USD. In stock: 50 stacks. Trade: *THERE WILL NO TALKING IN-GAME. WE WILL COMMUNICATE VIA OR * We will meet in Great Temple of Balt, international district. We will zone out to Isle of the Nameless. I show you the amount of ectos you have ordered via trade screen. You will send payment. I will confirm payment. I will drop the ectos in small amounts (50, 100, 100). You pick up. We both log out. Send feedback. Payment: Payment will be sent via PayPal as gift only. You MUST be PayPal verified. I will go first only if you have more feedback than me. Please post and PM me a way to reach you via /. I will not add you to my contact list unless you have posted first. Please leave a note of your name when adding me to your contact list. WTS: Another Empty GW account with all campaigns+EOTN+BMP+EotN Pre-order Perks *UNLINKED* Selling my other empty GW account. Prophecies + Factions + Nightfall + EotN expansion + Bonus Mission Pack + EotN Pre-release items (Glacial Blade, Darksteel Longbow, Hourglass Staff) 8 character slots, 7 of those are in used, all 7 (PvP) characters with their 5th birthday ing up. The account was used as a mule so DO NOT expect anything on it, there are NO PvE characters on the account. Basic 5/50 HoM. 3pt for accounts linked, 2pt for any statue (eternal survivor). Asking price is $30 or one stack (250) of ectos. Price is non negotiable. Verified PayPal users only. Will require payment to be sent as "gift". Will only go first if you have higher rep, and/or trusted verified. If interested, please post as well as PM me with a way (e-mail, , ) to contact you. Rift for Guild Wars Gold WTT a rift account (only has a 30 warrior on it) for some GW gold. Preferably 500k. Let me know. WTT: WoW 85 Shaman or Steam Acc for GW Acc This is from the EGaming Supply Website, used to be more popular back in the day. Members who left...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.