WTS Sorcerer Spatalos-Elyos

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my : *****************************************************, ICQ:633-172-023, or come to *****************************************************. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. sorcerer have master noble darkwater orb (ethernal) 10 merged with lvl 50 pvp orb General Godston, also have miragent tome 10 merged with lvl 30 pvp book with paralize godstone,armor: lvl 55 ethernal pvp set and lvl 40 pvp set 15 15 15 10 and gloves 55 gold with casting ( 2 set ethernal and gold bot pvp ) i have another general godstone in warehouse for future weapon.lvl 55 gold pvp helm,neck 1 earring and 1 ring ethernal lvl 55 pvp and another earring/ring and belt lvl 50 gold pvp, aethertapping 499,Essencetapping 450,master alchemy with many recipe.all stigmas. ranger is lvl 50 good geared for lvl 50 dredgions more fun.if u have any problem,just talk to our live chat! 3Z10271475

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.