WTS: Solo Queue Coaching/Lessons [NA/EU]Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Solo Queue Lessons - $10/Hour Learn how to improve your mechanics and and increase your chance at winning Solo Queue, I will teach you tricks and techniques to help you become a better player and hit that tier you always wanted. I offer lessons in the following roles: Mid Adc Support The lessons aren't fully specifically focused on a single role, you will learn a great deal from AP carry lesson that can also be applied to Top lane for example. For more in-depth information about what you will get out of this, email at [email protected] Duo Queue - - $10/Hour Ever wanted to see what's it like to play with Platinum and Diamond players? Now you can, I will duo queue with you on a diamond account and I will fill for you and you will be able to play which lane you want against higher rated players. NA Server only Discount Any orders above $30 will receive a 10% discount. About Me I'm a Diamond III player from NA that has experience with elo boosting. My primary roles are Mid and Adc, but I generally do Support and Jungle a lot whenever I feel like it. If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reply here, private message, or send me an email at [email protected]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.