Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello, The merged accounds I am selling (4 in total) are basically the sum of my game play in Anarchy Online. There is way too much stuff for me to list each individual item but I will try to touch on the highlights of each toon (ie. alb ancient defenders and nano enhancers etc.. are common items of my 220's as well as various NCU's that will compliment them among other things). All toons listed here are of Clan alignment. I might have an omni alt somewhere among the lowbie alts but clan is the main focus of thse accounts. Lots of paid game time left on all accounts, please check that where is says "Paid Until" for each account. Be sure to notice the AI armor on various toons as well, there is a reasonable amount of it. All accounts have all expansions. on RK1 server Account #1 - Paid until 2013-07-16 ----------------------------------- 220 Bureaucrat (AI 20, LE 52) Armor Highlights - Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn - Stellar Nano Deck - DB2 Perfected Bracer & Masterpiece Ancient Bracer - Hold Hell at Bay & De'Valos Lava Protection Ring - Burden of Competence Weapons 2 x Peh'Wer Pistol Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Carlo end game pet - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Both APF nanos - Ado brain quest Implants - Several alpha's equiped right and left wrist, left arm, and right hand (remaining will be a mix of beta's and lower) 220 Soldier (AI 30,LE 70) Armor Highlights - Empowered Robust Backpack - Stellar Nano Deck - DB2 Perfected Bracer & Masterpiece Ancient Bracer - Burden of Competence - Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Explosive Power - Warrior's Signet of The Apocalypse Weapons - Envy of Xan & Rhat'Ata Gun Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Ado brain quest - Both APF nanos - permanent portable market search and bank Implants - alpha right arm, waist, left hand, feet 220 Nanotechnician (AI 26,LE 59) Armor Highlights - Penultimate Ofab Nano Technician Body Armor ql300 - OFAB Nano Technician Protective Gear - Enhanced Jathos' Molybdenum Plate Sleeves x 2, pants, boots, gloves, and helmet - Stellar Nano Deck - DB2 Perfected Bracer & Masterpiece Ancient Bracer Weapons - Izgimmer Damage-modified Cyberdeck (Direct Nano Damage Efficiency 6%) Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Ado brain quest - Both APF nanos - Has Biodome DOT to compliment detonation matrix - permanent portable market search and bank Implants - No alpha's or intel's (mixture of lower ql symbs) ** other alts include 130 MA, 176 Shade 42 Advy Account #2 - Paid until 2013-08-18 ----------------------------------- 220 Martial Artist (AI 29, LE 70) Armor Highlights - Aquarius's Multitask Calculator & ObiTom's Nano Calculator - Viral Targeting Subunit (+14 crit) - Living Dragonflesh Body Armor - Spirit Shroud of the Artillery Unit - Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer - Ring of Gruesome Misery - Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn - Master's Signet of The Apocalypse - Stellar Nano-Deck Weapons - Dreadloch Shen Sticks & Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Ado brain quest - Just the healing nano from APF's Implants - Fist of the Dominator, the rest being mostly mixed high lvl symbs ** other alts include random lowbies Account #3 - Paid until 2013-09-01 ----------------------------------- 220 Fixer (AI 25, LE 62) Armor Highlights - Dust Brigade Assault Module - ql300 OFab Penultimate Chest and Special Edition Headwear - Modified Ancient Combat Bracer, DB2 Perfected Bracer & Masterpiece Ancient Bracer - Stellar Nanodeck - Hacker's Signet of The Apocalypse - Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Explosive Power Weapons - Envy of Xan & Rhat'Ata Gun Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Ado brain quest - Both APF nanos Implants - beta's and other mixed ql symbs 218 Enforcer (AI 23, LE 52 ) Armor Highlights - Enhanced Jathos' Molybdenum Plate Vest - Enhanced Jathos' Molybdenum Plate Boots - Special Edition Ofab Enforcer Helmet - OFAB Enforcer Protective Gear - Superior Icy Shoulderpads of Brawn - De'Valos Lava Protection Ring & Hold Hell at Bay - DB2 Perfected Bracer & Masterpiece Ancient Bracer Weapons - ql300 Ofab Viper Mk 6 & Improved Hacked Medi-Blade (have a hatred of xan on toon if you wanna change up setup with something else and a lady of hatred) Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Ado brain quest - Both APF nanos Implants - almost all beta's on this toon 201 Metaphysicist (AI 10, LE lvl is pretty low) Armor Highlights - Hold Hell at Bay - Inferno Boots Weapons - None equiped Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Ado Brain Quest Implants - mix of low lvl symbs 187 Trader (AI 11, LE fairly low LE levels) Armor Highlights - Inf boots Weapons - Special Edition Kyr'Ozch Shotgun Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Adonis Brain Quest - Rancorous Focus-Funneling Helper, Primitive Focus-Funneling Helper, Loving Focus-Funneling Helper Implants - mixed lower lvl symbs ** other alts include 171 agent, 132 MA Account #4 - Paid until 2013-10-20 ----------------------------------- 220 Doctor (AI 30, LE 65) Armor Highlights - Stellar Nanodeck - Enhanced Jathos' Molybdenum Plate Helmet, l, pants, - Enhanced Dustbrigade Notum Gloves - ql 300 Sheffy's Micro Coil - Healer's Signet of The Apocalypse - Burden of Competence - Superior Icy Shoulderpads of the Powerful Mind Weapons - 2 x Peh'Wer Pistol (equiped) & also have doc left and right guns Noteworthy Quests, Nanos, and items - Completed Entire DB questline for all nanos - Ado brain quest - Both APF nanos Implants - all alpha except leg and ear are intel. (r.arm alpha not equiped at this time instead have ql 250 Right-Arm Implant: Burst + AAD) So again... there are tons of items that I haven't mentioned. Lots of toons have a mixture of garden keys. Many have inferno garden key. Lots of toons with stat buffing DB2 armor, ring of plausability, some have a tnh belt. I'm just not patient enough to sort through all these items and list them. Also I'd like to mentione that funcom offers paid services such as character name changes and character transfers (from 1 account to another) in cause you want to move toons around to different accounts etc. (ie you may not wish to keep 4 accounts running after the provided play time is close to comming an end. Some peoiple may prefer putting all the high lvl toons onto fewer accounts)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.