Sold [WTS] Shadow, Sniper, or GunSlinger Must be level...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] Shadow, Sniper, or GunSlinger Must be level 50, and geared. Not looking to spend a huge amount of money, Skills should be maxed, and have credits, and pvp gear. Let me know by posting on here. [WTS] Sith Inquisitor Full Champ epic ***LATEST UPDATE - Account will now be sold only for 250 bucks up from 150 bucks, due to my recent decision enjoyment with him in Warzones, I will have this offer open for only 2 days from now, AFTER that, the account will NOT be for sale anymore, the only way I would sell it after that is if someone pays 400 bucks, I have no problem keeping this awesome account, he is only 2 levels away from battlemaster rank, and already has 2 times the amount of champion gear the average player has in this RNG system*** Has full champion gear for dps and heals, and has some nice pve pieces. Has one of the best mounts in the game atm. And one of the few accounts that has some already stocked vanity items. Aim:awakendjay Must be verified and a member longer than 1 year to buy..... If not than Western Union Post here first or you will be ignored The character is not fat, and has a really malicious sith look with a nice Roleplaying name. Has some time left on the account so get it while its hot [WTS] Sith Marauder in Pvp Gear on Veela PvP US Server Hi all. I am looking to buy a lvl 50 PvP geared Sith Marauder. Please before you respond at all make sure you read below and all of the below are what i am looking for and won't accept inquiries abount characters from other servers than what i am requesting. leave your aim or here first. Also i can trade a lvl 50 sith assassin if you like, i am the original owner. Sith Marauder Server: Veela Us PvP PvP Geared LvL 50 ---------- Post added 02-11-2012 at 09:52 AM ---------- might be hard to find this eh [WTS] Sniper - valor 53 - FULL Champion - 110% speeder + 31 Sorc Alt! HIGH POP SERVER As the title states. Toon is an absolute BEAST 2 months gametime SELLING BIDS: 175 BUYOUT:...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.