WTS: Selling POE Softcore Orbs DIRT CHEAP! America Server BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello! I'm looking to sell the following orbs on the US Softcore server. Orb Of Alteration: 20,000 + available - $0.06 each Jewellers Orb: - 10,000 + available - $0.24 each. Orb of Alchemy: 900 available - $0.57 each Orb of Fusing: 487 available - $0.57 each Chaos Orb: More than 1000 available - $1.05 each Gemcutter's Prism: 112 Available - $3.30 each Divine Orb: 1 Available - $6.75 each. Exalted Orb: 47 Available - $13.50 each. I am an American seller and I have a verified PayPal business account. I will trade first ONLY with members of sufficient positive trade feedback. Please add me on or post here if you are interested. Will be online all day. : AllKindsOfBad Bulk order discounts are also available. Can go as low as $0.85 per chaos or equivalent orb value if the order size is big enough. I'm new to selling orbs, and I only just found this forum today. I have a thread on playerup with rep from customers that can be viewed here: [WTS] WTS Cheap Orbs US Softcore - Discounts Available! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.