Selling WTS: Selling LoL account, cheap! Or trading for D3...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Selling LoL account, cheap! Or trading for D3 gold Hey guys, I'd like to sell my LoL account. I'm level 30, with 2 full rune pages ( AD carry, Shyv and WW jungler and some tanky runes aswell). Champions I own: Annie, Ashe, Brand, Caitlyn, Cho'gath, Fizz, Garen, Karthus, Kayle, Malphite (with white skin), Malzahar, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Nunu, Rammus, Renekton, Shyvana, Sion, Udyr, Tryndamere, Vladimir, Volibear and Warwick. Price I'm looking for is 20$ or 30M D3 gold! I'm selling the account because I don't like the game anymore and moved to D3 a while ago.. If you're interested reply here and I'll provide you screenshots etc..which I couldn't do because I still have to download trillions of patches! The account is on N/W European servers WTS: NA LoL Acc 28 champs 8 skins Champion screenshot a958eb2e93cc83205860dd5025461b61.png Runes 2 full pages of adc and attack speed. has 2k rp on it. its 1k elo. selling for $35 might go $30. add me on jianog if interested. WTB EU west unranked lv30 account Hi; I am interested in giving my brother a fresh start after being reduced to near 0 elo by a hacker. I am interested in any accounts with a reasonable amount of champs. The account should really be unranked but i'll see what's floating about., I use paypal and have no issue going first. Thanks. I trust all until I have no reason to do so; but if anyone has any advice about being smart when buying etc on sites like these, please feel free. As I don't often surf websites like this and I have only ever done a transaction once . Thanks, Vivi WTS: NA ACCOUNT - 101 Champions - 87 Skins [PAX/Riot] - 16 Rune Pages - Tons of Runes I'm the first and only owner of this account. It has 101 Champions, 87 Skins (With lots of rare skins), 16 Rune Pages, And tons of runes. Gave up on ranked because it's full of trolls, the account is unranked. Has about 1200 games played, Amazing account overall. I'm a university student that doesn't want to get a job...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.