WTS: Selling Level 30 NA Account PFE/Kitty Kat/Astro Teemo +++Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I'm on my gf's Laptop right now with no League access. I can tell people the EXACT numbers once I get on my pc when we get home. I know I have something around 90 Champs, 45 or so Skins. Including Pulsefire Ezreal, Kitty Kat, Astronaut Teemo and many many more. I have good runepages for AP/AD/Tanky/Utility. I'm looking to get just a decent offer. I also play Realm of the Mad God if anyone has anything to offer from there. I know some people Duped a **** load and quit lol would basically be a free account for someone like that. Open to all offers of any game tho. I enjoy alot of different things. Cash offers are also welcome but will be sent Via Gift and you pay the fee's also taking UGC(Ultimate Game Card's) But in both of these cases I will not go first. Most likely won't go first unless I feel comfortable with the person I'm trading with. I know I'm not on this site alot but I have a few other sites I can get vouches from that I have done 1k+ trades on. Edit: Forgot to add my : Cody.gman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.