Selling WTS selling level 1 sin with minimum 12000g worth...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/20/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS selling level 1 sin with minimum 12000g worth of items. Hi, the account is only a bank toon. in that bank it has lots of unbound items which can be sold. with good prices these can reach over 15000g, but minimum around 12000g. a list of items is as follows. Heartforger of salvation x 7 Heartforger of healing x2 champions mark x2 reinforced choicest wool skirt x2 reinforced stealth hunters trousers x2 reinforced force magecloth robe x2 red lotus of water x2 red lotus of murderer x2 Fernames blade of earth x1 bloodmoon x1 flying lighting bow of murderer x2 colonol symbol x1 oayment method paypal please, money first as always. i have sold 3 accounts (1 for 150 euro, 1 for 130 euro, and 1 for 580 euro) from this website ask buyers for a reference. email = simonwinstone@ WTS WTS Gold IOS cheap! Hey guys! I'm currently selling 15K Gold bundle any server willing to migrate rush! $200 for 15K Gold. Pm me asap I want this sold either today or tomorrow. Thanks! Verified paypal WTS Selling 1000 gold for paypal Europe Storm Cape server. Starting bid 10 dollars WTS Incredibly Awesome Warrior Account for iOS I am selling a male orc warrior lv 60 with ALL epic weapons (Swamp fury, vorpal, sunsaya bow, kermode and bloody claw) from dungeon and ALL superior dungeon gears. It also has a pair consolidated medal and a pair of disciplined mark, also little kevin pet. Full set of stable, and 4/6 crazy violent set. Looking for a bid that is higher than $650. Just PM if u have any questions, thx WTS WTS lvl 60 EPIC RANGER and MONK Hey I have an IOS account with a lvl 60 Elf Ranger and Undead Monk, and also a lvl 37 human warrior. Ranger: 5/6 Unfeeling sneak charger(epic) gear missing the chest, but.. Reinforced trippers robe (epic) with more dps than the unfeeling chest (but lacks stamina) Trinkets: 2x Kermodes tear, ET agi and str trinkets. Rings: Original ring and power infusion ring. (best 2 assasin rings) Cloak: about all of the physical dps robes. Currently using...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.