Selling WTS: Selling League of legends - EU West account -...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Selling League of legends - EU West account - 65 Champs - 10 skins Selling League of legends - EU West account - 60 Champs - ~10 skins , 9 runepage , all runes etc pics: Champions : Runes : leave or pm WTT: WTT New Xbox 360+Kinect for RP's or possibly LOL Account! Hello all: I have recently found that i have no need to own 2 xbox bundles. So im wanting to trade one of them for Riot POints or a Smexy League of legend account. Heres what i have to offer: Newest Model of Xbox 360 250g Hard Drive 30G USB Xbox Edition 2 Controllers (one black one White) Wireless. Kinect! Also have some games i can throw in depending on offer: Kinect adventures. Borderlands 2 Fallout 3 COD black ops 2 grand theft auto 4 liberty city Rage Gear of War 3 Skyrim Open to offers! will look at accounts if they NA and have good stats , RUnes and Alot of skins! otherwise just looking for RP to add skins/champs to my collection is wowbendigo Easiest way to get ahold of me WTS: Selling 2 account. (all detail inside ) hi guys. today am gona selling my LOL account cuz i get bored. and it's holiday so i want money to buy chrimas stuff for my family 1st acc. not own 7 champ. s2 gold. about 30 skin. 15 runepape.(mostly all type of rune)(all i ask is around 100$ for this account) 2th acc.: own almost 70 champ. unrank s3. around 10 skin( all i ask is 30$ for this account ). i will screensahre if buyer want and gave them the l of the acc so to make sure i cant recovery it or any case happen add my r daicacuban WTS: Selling League of Legends Level 30 - EUW - 33 Champions - 2.2k IP Selling League of Legends Level 30 - EUW - 33 Champions - 2.2k IP - Decent runes - Only 9 ranked games played - Silver Elo BEWARE: The payment is about 50-60 $ and you are gonna pay me first, cause i got scammed last time i sold something. I know my words are hard to believe, but i will be completely honest and not try to cheat you, cause that is so pathetic and retarded to do. People giving you their...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.