Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS Selling Gold $45 for 1000 - IOS - America...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS Selling Gold $45 for 1000 - IOS - America Trying to unload some gold Location: arcain forest - America Server. $45 / 1000 Gold I have 7500 gold total. Buy it all for $330 and I will come to your server and give it to you. [WTB] O&C Lvl 60 Warrior/Sin/Mage I'm looking for an account with at least once of these. Not looking for a heavy price. Money isn't needed, but gear must be decent. [SOLD] WTS Level 60 Warrior, IOS, Cheap! Hi guys I am new here, want to sell my character. Selling: Level 60 Warrior Platform: IOS PRICE $70 Gear: Both Sets of Rune Gear, Complete. Warship Slasher Wall of Honor Farstrider Commander Rapier Lava King Trident ETC [SOLD] selling an order and chaos account, four level 60s! Hi guys, the account I'm selling includes four level 60's -All characters have one set of rune (Crit gear for mage, defence for warrior, healing for monk and both ranger and assassin gear for ranger) -Each character has around 30-100 gold so there isn't much gold but enough to get around etc -The account is on the Arcadian Forest (American Server) -There are Saintly Blessings (rune only item) but I guess its useless unless they raise the level cap Reason for quitting: the game updates were too slow and I just got bored of farming and doing the dungeon. If you are already on the Arcadian Forest server then send a mail to KKERS as I go on once every night just to check if there are any buyers. Any questions? send an email to koichikohashi@ or again, mail me ingame to KKERS. Looking forward to your deals Cheers. KKERS [SOLD] ORDER AND CHAOS iOS with 4 level 60's on ONE account So here is my little summary of my characters. KKERS (Undead Ranger, Male) Items -Weapons: Laryngeal Seal x2, Wind Cutter -Armour: Both assassin and archer rune sets with Kermode's Shoulder, no trinkets and the necklace is only a bloodmoon. -Ring: Salvation Ring of Attack and 2x Salvation Ring of the Wind. -Master Leather -59 Gold -1x Master Sergeant's Symbol -4x Saintly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.