Selling WTS: Selling Euw LOL Acc lwl 30 all champs 70...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: Selling Euw LOL Acc lwl 30 all champs 70 skins~ for PSC! So I want to sell my lol account since i dont need it anymore, it has lots of runes , 13 rune pages , 900 normal wins ~ , 1.440 elo in s3 about 25-19 (in wins), account has never been banned!!!I got a few warnings to , but never suspended.I will be giving the original account with it aswell! I want paysafecard for it , so comment here with your offers, pm me or pm me in : alioncaz (trades dont interest me, I need only PSC) A few screenshots : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WTS: Great Account On EU-West S2 Gold ATM 1500 ELO! 88 Champions! 40 Skins! 15 Runepages! Hello and welcome, I'm selling my account because i've started to play Guildwars2 and i'm also trying to learn Dota2 , so i don't really have time to play 3 games, and basically i'm just not interested in League anymore! Straight up! dont even try to scam me *>_ view image . (litle note: i had 7 Rioters on my friendlist but i deleted them and all my friends , i had Phreak haha ^^ ) My Profile (my account name is not KEJNO) I've played ~ 800 normal games SR and ~ 300 games Dominon, I've only played 6 ranked's this season and you still have the ELO-Boost available ! ! ! ( 6 Games + 43-50 ELO, 10 games +23-28 ELO, 10-15 Games +18 ~ ELO, thats the information i could gather about this) Summoner Icons As you can see i have the S2 gold icon ( my rating was 1670 if you like to know), pulsefire ezrael Icon and 3 of the halloweenpromotion icons, i also have 178 days left on the deadfall ward skin ! Champions 88 of them ! Including the most important ones for Ranked's ! Runes These are the most important runes you need everything beyond that is pretty useless! You should rather buy champions with your IP, i miss some runes like 2...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.