WTS: Selling account lotro (eu)

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Server: Snowbourne, EU server Main Character: Dwarf Guardian lvl 65 Uber equipment,2 types of horse + goat( full moria set ) Supreme master weaponsmith, last step of guild of craft Others Chars:Man Lore-Master 65 Uber equipment,white horse (full moria set/full BG set)Supreme master scholar ,guild of craft completed -Man Captain 43 master armoursmith with horse -Dwarf Hunter 43 with horse -Dwarf Minstrel 32 Supreme master jeweller -Man warden 27 Supreme master cook -Dwarf Champion 28 master tailor Total gold: 250-260 The account is updated to play with: Mines of Moria and Siege of Mirkwood. There are 9 slots to create the characters and a special bank slot with 30 slot additionally. If you are interested tell me as soon as possible Accepted payment with paypal.Contact me as soon as possible ^^ I sell my account for inutilize;the monthly tax is not payed* Buying this account is a very good affair: all the chars that can use the horse have it,all have a specialization and are all to highest tier, so you have the possibility to craft everything from jewels to armour and weapon,from potion to light and medium armors.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.