Selling [WTS] Selling Account Bot Ready Hi I sell this...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Selling Account Bot Ready Hi I sell this account pics below all hardmodes unlocked has all skills to do the following. jq bot, raptor assassin bot, ele raptor bot, warrior raptor bot and many more also has 20 warrior. 20 ranger pics wont fit in there. unlinked account as you can see looking for 250 ectos. have any questions please post. [WTS] Selling account champ8 r12 z7 glad6 Hi i am selling good account champ8 r12 z7 glad6 and other rank i am need panda or guild gold caps for that account so pleas pm me : blizzd3 im have screen so thank you Ps :`accepte trade for panda or Gold guild [WTS] Selling account R10 G8 Champ5 Z4 C2 - illustrious hero - vanquishing gladiator - terrifying champion - ally of the haishen - victorious mander 20 lvl monk - obsidian armor - oppressor's spear & shield - BDS 11 healing pr. - 33k 41e 19 obs. shards Starting with 200$. [WTS] Selling account with Factions and Prophecies Selling an account with prophecies and factions and a few random lvl 20 rp chars. Pm me with offers, [WTS] Selling basic account (7/50, all expansions + pvp pack + pet pack) Hello everyone! Im a newly registered user but I've got a verified Paypal account and everything. I've got a GW account for sale, with just a PvE warrior inside, and some endgame gear. Not much platinum, about 30, and 7/50 on the monuments score. Im looking for offers on it, taking reasonable prices. You can send me by PM if you prefer! Thanks in advance! [WTS] selling clean guild wars account all campains collectors bonus edition dont need this account i have another like i said collectors edition, selling for guild wars gold/ecto email me a deleted or post here thank you [WTS] Selling Full Gamed Guild Wars Account Account has all campaigns, I have all the correct information for the PlayNC and login for game and website. Now to the account. The accounts main character is level 20 PvE wearing purple dyed Primeval Armor and with a set of black dyed obsidian armor...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.