WTS: Selling 3 year Creep Account on a US server

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello all, I am selling a creep account, that I actually purchased from this site and did not use much, as shortly thereafter I purchased one with higher ranked creeps. So, here is what I have to offer: 3 Year account, with gifts US account, used mostly to creep play. Account has Moria and Mirkwood expansions, with a few other quest packs purchased On freep side: 4-5 toons, only 2 decently leveled - one, a lvl 50 RK, and a lvl 65 warden. Both are Elf males. On creep side: All are unlocked except for weaver, details on toons below Defiler Rank 9 2/3 to r10 Has all skills, full corruptions/traits and max audacity. Has rank brand. Unlocked 5-6 appearances Reaver Rank 8 3/4 to rank 9 Has all skills, full corruptions/traits and max audacity Has mord's brand, and greater sigil skin along with many rank skins. Blackarrow Rank 6 4/5 to rank 7 Has all skills, full corruptions/traits and max audacity. Has a few appearances Stalker/Warg Rank 6 7/8 of way to rank 7 Has all skills, full corruptions/traits and max audacity. Has a few appearances Warleader rank 5, 1/2 to rank 6 Has all skills, full corruptions/traits and max audacity. No appearance other than anniversary. Overall, a great creep account on a US server. I can send screenshots to those interested. Please contact me via PM here, or via below info: : nd4spdracer email: Lotroforever@outlook text: 610-470-0432 Please send me a reasonable offer, via any of the above contacts. Any questions, let me know. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.