WTS: Season 3 diamond 1 account

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Disclaimer: By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with RIOT GAMES or any associated entity. League of Legends is a trademark of RIOT GAMES. All champions, skins, runes , or other intellectual property in League of Legends are the sole property of RIOT GAMES. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these champions and acquiring skins. All champions, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of RIOT GAMES. According to the LEAGUE OF LEGENDS EULA section III. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SEASON 3 DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT I'M SELLING MY DIAMOND 1 SEASON 3 LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT. I'M GOING TO UNIVERSITY NEXT YEAR AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY LOL ANYMORE. THIS ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE BETA. IF BOUGHT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING : 20 RUNES PAGES EVERY CHAMPION EXCEPT THESE: MARKS: SEALS: GLYPHS: QUINTESSENCES: I OWN AROUND 85 SKINS MORE OR LESS I ALSO OWN SOME RARE SKINS SUCH AS: PULSEFIRE EZREAL, ALLSTAR AKALI, NUNU BOT, LION DANCE KOG'MAW , BATTLECAST PRIME CHOGATH, GENTLEMAN CHOGATH, BROLAF, BLOOD LORD VLADIMIR, HAUNTING NOCTURNE, I'M ASKING FOR $600 OR BEST OFFER.I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. YOU GO FIRST OR MM WILL BE USED. IF INTERESTED REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR EMAIL ME. STEVENTUANLE@OUTLOOK

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.