WTS: S3 Platinum with ALL CHAMPIONS, 16 Rune Pages, and TONS of Skins!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I am looking to sell a S3 Platinum Account (S2 Gold Border) with EVERY champion unlocked, over 29k IP, 714 RP, and the following skins: Midnight Ahri Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar Little Knight Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia Noxus Hunter Anivia Goth Annie Red Riding Annie Frostfire Annie Amethyst Ashe iBlitzcrank Cryocore Brand Hot Rod Corki Dark Valkyrie Diana Toxic Dr. Mundo Masquerade Evelynn Nottingham Ezreal Pulsefire Ezreal Scuba Gragas Gragas, Esq. Hired Gun Graves Riot Graves Victorious Janna Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV Angler Jax Full Metal Jayce Traditional Karma Phantom Karthus Slay Belle Katarina Unmasked Kayle Judgement Kayle Swamp Master Kennen Arctic Ops Kennen Mecha Kha'Zix Prestigious LeBlanc Traditional Lee Sin Shamrock Malphite Shadow Prince Malzahar Chosen Master Yi Dragon Knight Mordekaiser Riot K-9 Nasus Leopard Nidalee Head Hunter Nidalee Void Nocturne Sasquatch Nunu Glaive Warrior Pantheon Noxus Poppy Full Metal Rammus Championship Riven Rumble in the Jungle Professor Ryze Dark Crystal Ryze Frozen Shen Yellow Jacket Shen Hextech Sion Arcade Sona Renegade Talon Emerald Taric Badger Teemo Astronaut Teemo Riot Girl Tristana Musketeer Twisted Fate Battlecast Urgot Heartseeker Vayne Count Vladimir Blood Lord Vladimir Scorched Earth Xerath This account will get you a Platinum border at the end of S3, as well as all of the champions/skins/runes that I can amassed since starting the game. Post in this thread or PM me to contact me. To prove that this account is mine, I will log into the account and talk to you for confirmation. I am asking for $400 for this account. I prefer to work with PayPal. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.