Selling [WTS] S> GW acc (Prop, Factions, Gwen, bonus...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] S> GW acc (Prop, Factions, Gwen, bonus packs) As title says. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Thats just few things, about 45k on it, few stuff here and there, silver coins, not much of them but few. Also its connected to ncsoft acc so you will get access for it also. Currently HoM is about 10 but it should be a lot higher, I didn't bother to assign everything. PVE characters (necro and mesmer) are both dyed black with 15k set on them, with named and gold weapons. Note: ALL skills are available for PvP characters. Account doesn't have Nightfall, but it does have bonus mission pack, and game of the year upgrade. I am ready to trade it for a Runescape Membership E-Voucher - 90 Days (about 20euros) Because of restrictions, only game card is an option. (price had been taken from offgamers webpage) Note that in case of trade that SMS, paypal, any other way simply wouldn't work. For this restriction you can blame jagex. Also, you may contact me on fb facebook/Blue.Star.Rose [WTS] S> GW acc prophecies + factions + skill unlock Well I want to buy MW2, so I'm selling the games I don't play anymore. I played GW for like a day or so. I'm selling a ncsoft master account with factions and prophecies and a skill unlock pack. The only char on is a L6 warrior. I would be asking for only £10 through paysafecard or paypal. You get the original emails from ncsoft with serials and everything. [WTS] S> r10/c5/g3 Account NOTE : B4 U Read I will only make transaction with those that have More than 1-2months in E*pvp, have thanks or and that has Blackmarket Positive feedbacks. Other than that i wont make any transactions with you ( Im sorry) what i think its reasonable for this account. As you you read from title pretty much tells you what the account has on titles but let me debrief p>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.