WTS: RoI Legendary Edition 43 Captain 37 Ministrel 3.7k TPMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Please read this post, the title is innaccurate. I'm selling my account which has the Rise of the Isengard Legendary Edition pre purchased. This means the account has: All three Rohirrim Style Mounts All three sets of matching cosmetic Rohirrim Style armour An in-game title - Guard of the Isen Quest Packs including Trollshaws, Eregion, Lothlórien and Moria plus the Mirkwood Quest Pack as a special bonus 25% Experience boost All three cosmetic cloaks Along with that, it also has 3400 Turbine Points for you to spend. 3400 TP is equivalent to about $45.00 The RoI legendary edition cost me $49.99 That is close to a $100 value. My characters are a level 43 Human Captain and 28 Hobbit Ministrel and 22 Elf Warden. Yes the title is wrong and I can't edit it. You can contact me on aim: L1nkown Send me an offer. I will consider a reduced price for those who have feedback and are verified. I would consider trading for a WoW account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.