WTS: [RK2] WTS 220 Crat (alts: 220 Adv - 217 Agent)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

All toons are CLAN Right, I haven't played in about two months and my account is collecting dust and I could use the extra bit of money. The main char on this account is the crat (female, solitus), it has near enough full CSS (just beastsleeve and obviously OFAB gloves), Both troa'ler and lust pistol. Good symbiants with an EoE already in, just need those Alpha's. It's pretty much end game minus the symbiants, all other items are there. The other 2 characters are sort of stripped, the adventurer (atrox) is not in a good state however the agent is very playable (Some HP setup, and atrox so ) Price I'm looking to get $300 for this account, I will also accept ingame credits @ 7bil You're welcome to chat to me on or private messages on here to calm any nerves you have, if you've played AO before on RK2 then chances are you know who I am. The i'm using for this is fcuk87@ Forgot to mention: The account is FROZEN so haggling is welcome I suppose, I will be expecting verified payment via PAYPAL before I give the details. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.