WTS RK2 / RK1 account !Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

so on rk2: 220/30/70 enforcer, 220/21/?? keeper, 212/17/?? soldier, 187 martial artist (saved in inf), 166 nano technician, 158 adventurer . on rk1: 200 shade, 165 meta physicist, 160 soldier , ~100 doctor. on rk1 toons are stripped, yet on rk2 the enforcer is almost endgame (missing just alpha head symbiant equipped, got all the items needed to do it though i was just lazy with contracts and all the fussle) , got AI armors (cc+29), ACDC, SSC bastion pads, all the xan weapons so you can switch to whatever setup you want ( im using 1he+1hb atm, of course) and so on. has all the pande phats, all quests done, all garden+sanct keys except for penumbra ones. the keeper is decently equipped for pvm since i was using it for ground farm, xan and such but it also has boc/beast pads and few twinking items, apf belt. and the soldier is well equipped for leveling. has decent ofab and dshark equipped, 11s fullauto 9s burst. The account is still open to play ( paid ) until 12/11/2013 which means 9 months from now. it has around 15 veteran points if you want to start a new character. all the characters have a good reputation. if you are interested, leave a message here ! also i forgot to mention, the account has a merged account to it too. its a froob account. contains lvl 200 MA, lvl 131 agent, 105 bureaucrat. so they come in a bundle pack ^_^ - - - Updated - - - forgot to mention, all the toons on both rk1 and rk2 are clan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.