WTS: Riot graves + full metal rammus cheapMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

PAX EAST 2013 EXCLUSIVE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS NA ONLY CODES 12.00 USD Paypal Accepted Only. No other trading and no haggling I'm letting these go real cheap. I will give you the code immediately after I receive payment unless you are a trusted user, then I may be able to give codes first. I know I'm new to this forum but I have been selling these both on playerup.com and , just found this site. I can't post the links for my references yet but I can link them as soon as you inquire to me on . => Unlocks Full Metal Rammus & Riot Graves (Exclusive) Skins for League of Legends EU Servers => Will Also Unlock Champion if Not Yet Owned => Will Message Code Upon receiving payment via trade fast. => EXPIRES 29th of MARCH SO BUY THEM AND USE THEM FAST. => 975 RP+ Value of Rammus, Riot Graves Exclusive and Unavailable in League of Legends Store. Feel free to pm me or add me on (myao.unhc) with any questions and I will respond rapidly if I am awake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.