Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Sold [WTS] Rift p8 rogue 120 days playtime left for...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Rift p8 rogue 120 days playtime left for SWTOR with time Selling or trading my p8 level 50 rogue that has 120 days remaining of active time. Im looking to sell but would actually rather trade for a Swtor account with game time can be a fresh account as i dont really care about attaining a high level character or anything just looking to play the game with the game time available on it. This is a collectors edition account so it has all the following perks: Collector's Edition Item: Ancient Tartagon mount. Increases Character Speed by 60%. Collector's Edition Item: Collector's Satchel. Increases Starter Bag Capacity to 24 Slots. Collector's Edition Item: Shiny Lil' Trinket. Summons Bogling Wastrel Companion Pet. Promotional Item: Blazing Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Fire. Promotional Item: Crystalline Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Earth. Promotional Item: Frozen Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Water. Promotional Item: Moneybags Promotional Item: Pulsing Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Life. Promotional Item: RIFT Half Birthday Present Promotional Item: RIFT Pre-order Companion Pet Choice: One Per Character. Promotional Item: Shrouded Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Death. Promotional Item: Swirling Sourcestone Rune. Weapon Enchantment - Air. River of Souls Event Reward Pack he is geared in full p8 minus the necklace i believe and has around 150-200p aslo a viable raid character with enough +hit for tier1 and 2 raids. PM or contact me via cndnmofo82 but please post in this thread prior to doing so [WTS] Rights to semi-finished leveling guides, also possibly offering leveling services. This is a little odd but, I used to write guides for games, but the stress was not worth it and it is boring as hell. You CAN make a lot of money doing it. I have 2 guides to sell for full rights of resale, 1-36 Republic, 1-40 Sith complete. Both are in spreadsheet format. We have done this for years and have mapped out the best...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.