[WTS] Rent PS4 Game

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by nomySKFU, 1/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomySKFU

nomySKFU
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

YOU PAY TERM WEEK OR MORE. HOW MANY WEEKS YOU CHOOSE BEFORE PAYMENT. ALL ACCOUNT ARE EUR REGION
    All hello.
    I want to present you service for rent of games for PS4.
    Each game at us is on a separate profile.
    Each game was bought for our and your means.
    You pay for rent, and we constantly update the list new games and which aren´t hits in our list yet.
    I will repeat, everything is bought for our money what you also didn´t think of the bans or other troubles connected with stolen aka. YOU CAN'T CHANGE EMAIL OR PASSWORD OF THE ACCOUNT, I CONTACT SUPPORT SONY AND BAN YOUR PS4.

Process of rent is simple:
    - You choose the necessary game.
    - You choose the necessary term, week two three or more.
    - Contact me !

- HAVE ALL GAME!

As for process what to do with data.
    You clamp for 3 seconds the button between stacks, you choose to replace the user
    In the following window to add the user, we create new, but without guest.
    We accept conditions and before us a window where and it is necessary to enter data the payments obtained later.
    After successful authorization we pass into the section "LIBRARY" and we put the chosen game on loading, I will repeat on each profile one game.
    You will be able to play only from our profile!!!, so for fans of trophies it is the biggest minus (((

From pluses: price, safety, range.
    If I have an answer to your question, will answer and I will help. It is rather simple to ask.
    All of us can play any games!!!

Price :

- 1 Week - 7 $
    - 2 Week - 12 $
    - 3 Week - 18 $
    - 4 Week - 22 $

Payment :

BTC / Paypal

Delivery :

1 hour max !

My Skype : skfustaffnodemandnoreply
    Attached Images

#1 nomySKFU, 1/19/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.