[WTS] Remove PayPal Limitations with these easy to use PSDs

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by hasa2010, 12/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hasa2010

hasa2010
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

PayPal is known for their love of randomly limiting PayPal accounts, which can really screw over sellers and buyers alike. I'm sure most of you know how annoying it is when PayPal ask for proof of ID in order to gain access to your funds, especially when you are using a Stealth account.

Well, if that is the case for you, I have the perfect solution! My expertly constructed ID templates are compatible with most versions of Photoshop, and all it requires you to do is fill out your name etc.

You can pick between the template for:

• Albania
    • Angola
    • Argentina
    • Bahamas
    • Canada (Various areas/ SIN card available)
    • France
    • Germany
    • Haiti
    • Irish
    • Netherlands
    • New Zeeland
    • Panama
    • UK
    • As well as USA
    • Misc (Various Institutes/ variations)

I also have various utility bill templates in case you are facing "Proof of address" Type limitations. Each template can be used unlimited times and is incredibly easy to configure, with the most complex even coming with Tutorial PDFs to guide you through the process.

So, how much does it cost?

Each specific ID costs $30 and comes with a range of files like the front, back, different angles etc.

In order to place an order, please contact me on Skype: Hazza201033

Are there any vouch copies?

I am willing to give out 2 vouch copies to members with more than 1500 posts below, in exchange for a comprehensive review.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.