Sold [WTS] Rank 63 Shadow on Swiftsure - Rank 64 Female...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Rank 63 Shadow on Swiftsure - Rank 64 Female Shadow, halfway to 65 - 8/14 Battlemaster Gear with 633 Expertise inclusive of mainhand, rest are champ gear + Matrix Cube M7-R3 - Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy all at 400. Have and able to craft highest lvl reusable resolve stim and Medpac for pvp - 2 x lvl 50 mounts (Rank 55 pvp mount and Dark V mount) - 960k credits - Have completed the +10 to all stats datacron Will only sell to peeps with positive feedback, not interested in trades of any kind. Have abt 20+ days left on sub Buy Out price: $120 ---------- Post added 03-16-2012 at 10:31 AM ---------- Originally Posted by lerderek - Rank 64 Female Shadow, halfway to 65 - 8/14 Battlemaster Gear with 633 Expertise inclusive of mainhand, rest are champ gear + Matrix Cube M7-R3 - Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplomacy all at 400. Have and able to craft highest lvl reusable resolve stim and Medpac for pvp - 2 x lvl 50 mounts (Rank 55 pvp mount and Dark V mount) - 960k credits - Have completed the +10 to all stats datacron Will only sell to peeps with positive feedback, not interested in trades of any kind. Have abt 20+ days left on sub Buy Out price: $120 Forgot to mention toon has 2 unspent BM comms as well. [WTS] 50 DECKED SENTINEL |||+36 Sniper |||| CHEAP ((( $170)) MAY TRADE Looking to trade or sell these great toons. 50 Jedi Sentinel PVP MORE than 4 pieces are champion. Also has some centurion. V-RANK 40 Champion MH saber Champion Relic Companions are also decked out. Biochem Bioanal Diplomacy This toon wrecks, has great crit and surge ratings. I have gotten higher damage AND healing done than sage/sorcs in warzones MANY times. As a bonus, I am throwing in a 36 sniper. DCE --------------------------------------------------- Looking to sell or trade. Only want Sniper OR Gunslinger Must be lvl 50 and must have some champion gear Valor rank doesnt matter to me at all If you are interested in buying just throw me an offer. May be willing to let it go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.