Selling WTS r11/g6/h6/z5 account Hey i want to sell my...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/4/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS r11/g6/h6/z5 account Hey i want to sell my friends account that he had gave to me a while back when he quit. Its got mostly pvp chars and 1 pve monk. Its got a couple sets of armor and weapon sets you need. He did a lot of hero battles and was known for being top 10 in there lets say $150 usd over paypal....u can haggle the price if you like btw: its plaync linked and i have all the info for that so you can change email WTS 32/50 Hom Account Ranger is my primary I WILL NOT ACCEPT LOWER OFFERS THAN $60 If you reached R/B i will sell to you after 24 R8/All pvp skills unlocked Hello, I would like to sell this account: -Propheties/factions/nightfall/GWEN Rank 8HA Nice stuff (like obi edge, frog scepter...) see more on the link below: img546.imageshack.us/i/guildwars2.png/ 22/50 Hom, Unlinked All Campaigns Account WTS Mule account Hello everyone! I am looking to sell one of my old account. It has 3 characters, and is pretty much a mule account. It's UAX, and it has 2 characters ing on their fifth birthday. It's a perfect account for storage, or if you want to build it up. I am looking for a stack of ectos or a stack of zkeys, whichever, doesn't really matter. I'd prefer not to take any IRL cash, but if I get a decent offer, I might think about it. The only way I am going first is if you have a higher feedback than me. If you have the same feedback as me (0 - while posting this) we will go half and half. And if you have less feedback than me, you will go first. The account is NOT PlayNC Soft linked, so once you change the PW, it's all yours. If you are interested, let me know by either posting here or through a PM. Thanks, Destructive Decision (I know spelled the name wrong) r10/c5/g7/z4 account+r3 account Selling 2 North American plaync accounts which are linked together (one was used as a second account for pvp purposes) Account 1: r10,c5,g7, z4...all campaigns pve+pvp -glad points are hard to get these days, glad 7 pretty impressive...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.