Selling WTS prophecies unlinked account account is...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

WTS prophecies unlinked account account is unlinked and has really nothing valuable on it. it has a oldest char is 5 years and youngest is i think 2 or 3 years old. highest level is 17 and lowest is i think 5-7. I'm just looking to get rid of the account for ectos for my other account. i need the money bad. WTS 30+/50 HoM! Acc Selling Account 31/50 Can Be Increased. Original Owner Of Acc Dont Play Anymore So Im Selling. Post Offers, You Go First Or Im Happy To Use MM At Ur Own Expense Has 7 Toons, Some Dont Have Armour But Have Finished All Parts Of Game! ***Dont Have Serial Keys Anymore*** As Its Been Ages Since I Have Puchased And Lost Them Due To Moving Circumstances. If You Have e Add Me James.Walner1 Im Willing To Share Screens And Show The Acc And HoM as i cant upload pics it wont let me. Cheers Steam Trader! WTS 21/50 Acc: Lots of Ecto and Obsidian armor Selling my gw account with all campains+eotn: 9 characters mesmer- obsidian armor+chaos gloves --uw farmer ,full builds and stuff elementalist- obsidian armor+chaos gloves--emo,t3,t4 for uw assasin-obsidian armor+chaos gloves -- used to farm uw ranger -partial obby+destroyer gloves-- underworld farmer monk- partial obby+chaos gloves-- fowsc builds ritualist -- underworld items and stuff for farm uw necro-- underworld farmer paragon-- i dont use this character often I have on the account 1100ecto+ a few sweets stacks 500+ ghastling summoning stones grenth costumes shining blade cotumes many items including CCs,VS,etc 21/50 HoM can easily be increased to 30+ with all in in game cash Includes all info, plaync and everything +keys S/B: $150 B/O: not set yet WTS gw Account r8 hi i want to sell my gw account. it has the following features. r8, g2, v2, i got 7 titles maxed. 4 lvl 20 characters. ranger, warrior, mesmer, and necro. 3 pvp ready, 1 could be. 2x chaos gloves. 2x tormented shield torm bow dryad bow q9 lots of other uniq weapons. and some cash 27e and 40k Selling two Guild Wars accounts $5 each...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.