WTS pre-order ACC - 80DT - 80CONQ - 80 RANGER - 61 BARB - 72 SHAMMYMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hi, I am selling my heavy cool account, I have not time to play AOC anymore. Acc is currently inactive, which means you will have to just reactivate it. span> T1 Epic belt, T1 Epic cloak, epic shield and sword + many 80 epics as a personal assest for sale or whatever you want. Maxed Gemcutting span> Epic bow, cloak and ring. Also with many items. span> Also after a bunch more than half from lvl 80. Very fun class. Assets that i consider mentioning. around 100gold in cash many many 80lvl epics, weapons and armor. Many recipes and crafting resources mainly rare types stocked. Price is around 100 bucks and is negotiable to some degree. If you have any questions. please ask. Of course i will trade to first, who offer the closest amount to 100 bucks desired. Account info will be forwarded upon receiveing the amount on paypal and I will accept only verified paypal users. Regards tomas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.