WTS: Powerleveling/Leveled AccountsMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Neverwinter, 9/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverwinter

Neverwinter
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Leveling

As the title suggests I can level up any type of character you wish on any of the servers currently available be it on your own account or on a separate account created by me.

Since foundry experience was abused too much as well as the afk pvp, exploits mostly have been shut down by now. Still these changes affect regular leveling patterns as well, so leveling has been considerably slower. As such, and due to regular and surprise 2-2 hour maintenance sessions, I offer a 3 day service, from the time that we agree on during the negotiation.(Except if you are interested in leveled accounts and I happen to have your desire on stock)

The prices may vary depending on each character or individual (including professions, given skill tree to level with, leaving 10-20 points on power and feats while leveling up so no respec is needed,which server you want it on,the need for enchants,gold,instance ready gear score,etc.) so I will not give a definite price here, it is given during the discussion on based on the requirements.

Gold/Astral Diamonds

Earlier I was in trading AD and gold, however by now I mostly focus on leveling. Even though I have a moderate amount of gold on Dragon for sale, I am completely out of the Astral Diamond business for now.

Payment

All payments will be made through verified Paypal, all negotiations(or at least in the advanced stages) will be on . Please reply here as well if you contact me for more than just information.

E-mail:xukari@

:greg.b85

If you need any of my services, or uncertain and want to know more about me before we make a deal, feel free to contact.

Meanwhile Have Fun,Game On.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.