[WTS] Power leveling on Core from 1 to 85Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Power leveling from level 1 to 85 Offering to level any character at your choice from level 1 to 85 on Core ( lineage2.eu ) I will create the account on a new email address and when your character is done you will get pictures with him. When I get paid I will give you all the info's : email address, account, security questions. Prices list Any char from 1 to 85 is 25 euro, ETA 2-3 days Two chars leveling at the same time is 60 euro, ETA 2-3 days Two chars leveling separate is 50 euro, ETA 4-6 days Update for chars already created I can work with chars that was already created. The prices list for leveling them is: From 66 to 85 will be 20 euro From 80 to 85 will be 15 euro On STOCK Wynn summoner lvl 86 (dark elf) 20 euro Is a cheap service, the normal ETA is 2 days but 1 day is added in case of catastrophic playerup that can appear. Prices are not negotiable. Send me a private message here for more informations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.