Selling WTS: Platinum NA Account: Current elo 19xx, top...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Platinum NA Account: Current elo 19xx, top elo 22xx 4 runepages Enough runes to make a variety of standard AP, AD, Top, and Jungle pages but limited in the support pages you can make Not the biggest pool of champs but decent. Definitely enough to have a solid pool of champs in any given role. I mostly bought 6300 champs lol Have a few popular pros on my friends list if you're into that and want to chat with them lol Paypal only $600 You pay first We can do the transaction over or whatever makes you feel most comfortable - - - Updated - - - Forgot to mention I have never been banned or suspended. Only two skins I have are the Jarvan one from the season 1 reward and Reverse Annie I can do the whole screenshots of my profile thing if you really want it like other people have on their WTS posts but yeah WTT: 10rp card and SC2 account for a nice 30. add me on : dalton.mohawk.mustang looking for a account with alot of champs doesnt need to have very many skins also looking for the account to have good runes WTS: EUW - lvl30 - 49champs - 5skins - 9runepages - 3.6k IP - IP Boost - Tier3 Runes - Region: EU West - Level: 30 - Owned champions: 49 i.imgur/8kIdW.jpg - Skins: Udyr, Maokai, Alistar, Renekton, Teemo - Rune Pages: 9 - Elo: 1224 (40 games played) - Wins: 575 - Influence Points: 3598 - Riot Points: 42 - IP Boost Wins left: 7 - Runes (all Runes listed are Tier 3): Marks: 9x Attack Speed 9x Armor Pen 9x Magic Pen 9x Physical Dmg Seals: 9x Attack Speed 9x Mana Regen / 5 at level 18 9x Armor 9x Health at level 18 Glyphs: 9x Attack Speed 3x Mana Regen / 5 at Level 18 9x Ability POwer at level 18 9x Magic Resist at level 18 Quintessences: 3x Attack Speed 3x Armor Pen 3x Health 3x Ability Power 3x Physical Dmg payment via paypal please. if you are interested send me a pm. WTS: selling league of legends eu west account Hello im selling my league of legends account is it on eu west server. S1 rating on solo/duo was 1521 in S2 rating is 1469. It has almost...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.