WTS: Perento Asmo SM lv 55

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[WTS] Perento Asmo SM lv 55 Level55 Spiritmaster PERENTO SERVER ASMODIAN RACE 500k AP in items and 100k on the char full lv 55 gold abyss equip all +10 lv 55 abyss weap fused with fenrir weap with para stone 324 Platinum medals of the main char 175 Gold as well Silence Stone 2x Para Stone 300+ BBS expert Cook, giving both consumable items craft on one account. Also there there are more low lvl chars of various classes on the same server The account is a 25 months veteran reward account giving an significant boost to new chars as well as old since a lot of reward months havent been used more than 200mil kinah accepting SERIOUS offer if someone is interessed i've also account on maplestory (bishop lv 194) dragonica EU (2 account with 3 character each with full legendary gear +15/+20) eden eternal account with more than 30.000 gold character base lv 60 warrior lv 50 knight lv 60 templar lv 52 hunter lv 60 WITH PURPLE DRAGON eng lv 55 thief lv 55 martial lv 55 blade dancer lv 45 cleric lv 60 bard lv 50 shaman lv 45 mage lv 40 illusionist lv 40 warlock lv 40 ALL ACCOUNTS IS FULL INFORMATION AND I SELL ALSO THE ACCESS ON THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED TO THE ACCOUNT. FOR RIFT AND AION I'LL SHIP ALSO THE PHISICAL GAME BOX WITH ALL USED CODE FOR THE TIME ACTIVITY I WAS THE FIRST AND UNIQUE OWNER OF THATS ACCOUNTS.. NEVER SHARED accepting payment only with moneybookers, bank transfert, bank swift i send all information of my identity as guarantee (i'm near 30 years old, im not a kid) prefear also a phone contact. my conctact is: email: [email protected] : radiots2 : [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.