[WTS] PC Build Design ― tailored to YOUR needs

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by DecimaPersona, 12/4/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DecimaPersona

DecimaPersona
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

For $4, I will choose the best PC components with the most performance you can get within your budget, preferences and some other factors.

For the last 4 years, I have extensively researched PC hardware and designed hundreds of PC builds for friends and family in a goal to help them save money and get the best buck for the bang while continuously bettering myself in that by keeping up with the newest technologies - it's something I'm passionate about.

While I do not claim to be the best, I'm confident you'll find it rather difficult to find a better tailored list of components than what I will provide you.

Besides my experience, I take a lot of variations into account while designing it besides your needs, such as avoiding companies that have poor customer service, or build quality.

Interested?

1. Post a request in this thread with the following information:

Code:
    Budget:
    Main task: office, gaming, game streaming, content creating
    Resolution: 1080p/1440p/4k/other?
    CPU overclocking: yes/no
    Games:
    Additional info(optional):
    Applications(optional):

2. Send me a message on Skype live:decima_22 with your username from the forum so I can get back to you directly and efficiently.
    3. After I'm done designing your PC build, I'll request 4$ to my paypal email that I'll give you through Skype.
    4. You'll receive the list of components after I've confirmed the payment from you.

Rules you accept before dealing with me:
    I'll do my best to make you happy with my service, but I do not accept charge-backs or give refunds, a SCAM report will be opened immediately.
    Deals will be done through Skype, so confirm it's me you're talking to.
    I have the right to refuse the service for any reason.

2 vouch copies, to be eligible you should have no less than 1500 posts and 60 reputation.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.