WTS: Path of Exile Currency and Level 67 Ground Slam Marauder account

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Prices: 1 Exalted orb=$20 1 Gemcutter's Prism=$6 1 Chaos Orb=$1.75 1 Orb of Fusing=$1.25 if there's any other types of orbs/currency you need, just ask and I can give you a price Also looking to sell my personal account which is a level 67 default league(softcore) ground slam marauder. I have some pretty nice gear on it including +53 all attributes +9% life steal Carnage Heart amulet worth roughly 3-4 exalted orbs, a 222-333 physical damage 2H mace with 1.09 attack speed, and 30% run speed boots. 3,000 life, 2200 armor, 11% life leech from physical damage. I also have a very good passive talent tree spec with all strength, life, + 2H physical damage modifiers and obviously blood magic, unwavering stance, iron reflexes and resolute technique. Other items on the account include a ton of different kind of orbs(multiple of each one), a 20% quality heavy strike gem which is worth at least 1-2 exalted, and tons of other gems and rares. I only want to deal with repped users. Please post here before contacting. Thanks AIM=cataclysmpro11

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.