WTS: Original IGN Dorans Ring, 90+ Champions, 50+ Skins, Serious Offers Only.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

As the title says, if you need proof, please add me on , [kody.whicherr] All offers are taken into consideration, not willing to trade. Will sell on Paypal. Legit seller, hmu if interested. I will do video swap, to show you all the skins, and all the other things that you might be interested into. I have had the account for about 2 years now, and i decided to call it quits. It has 93 champions, And 50+ skins, with also a lot of legacy skins, which are unobtainable anymore. If you cannot get a hold of me on , you can also @ me on twitter @MotiveDoh Runes that are on the account: Marks__________ 9 +1.3 Armor Pen 9 +0.87 Magic Pen 9 +0.95 Attack Damage Seals__________ 9 +1.41 Armour 6 +0.74 Magic Resist 9 +0.41 Mana Regen/5 7 +19 Health at level 18 Glyphs_________ 3 +1.2 Ability Power 9 +0.31 Mana Regen/5 9 +3.1 Ability Power at level 18 9 +0.7 Armour Quintessences___ 3 +2.56 Armour Pen 3 +5.0 Ability Power
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.