Selling WTS Order and Chaos Accounts!! Hey there! I'm...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS Order and Chaos Accounts!! Hey there! I'm selling a few accounts in order and chaos, all geared up and ready to go. Warrior, Monk, Mage, and Ranger all lv60s This is my main account Character: Lvl60 Undead Warrior (Guardian) Violent Killer Set with 4 set Bonus. Defender Set no Bonus. Master Craft Foundry Kermode's Claw (Epic RARE) Evil Eye Pendant Barbarity Wallow Evil Cloak Lava King Trident 2 Withered Ring of Barbarity 2 Withered Ring Offense 2 Kermode Tear Wing Cutter Steel Shadow Breatplate Constraint Necklace Black Lotus Fernames Blade of Barbarity Mercenary's Handguard Cosmo's Dedicated Robe Demon Skin Leggards 2 Withered Rings of Guardian 14 Symbol of Champions 2 Death Essence 2 Essence of Swamp 2 Order Ring of Defense 2 Dragon Blood Ring of Flame Resistance Elemental Cloak of Defense Blood Monk Cloak of Fire Resistance Subscription Until February 2012 The Mage has the Epic Staff (Epic RARE) and pretty much the decked out gear, minus epic crafted spill vanishing magician set. Epic Staff makes this mage priceless. Monk- Fully geared from Salvation to healing items with full stam and fire/frost resist gear. Gear well worth over 25k Gold Ranger- Decked out with Track Killer and Sneak Charger gear with a few awesome epic armors. Gear worth about >10k gold, no less than 5 Too much typing has to be put into these account so the other 3 are general overviews, but rest assured, these accounts are extremely decked out and geared. Please PM me with offers or e-mail me at dimalantam@, preferably e-mail. Thanks for looking!! By the way the accounts are in America- Arcadian Forest WTS Level 60 OnC warrior Pretty nice gear ( Android Device ) Hi I am looking to sell my Order and Chaos account . It is a level 60 warrior With epic skeleton sword, Rune tank gear , and has about 100g on the account and has a blue pet the can be sold for 98+g. Has alot of materials for leveling professions I just don't really want to spend the time on them. I am looking for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.