Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS Order & Chaos Online account (Android) : 60...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS Order & Chaos Online account (Android) : 60 Warrior, 50 Hunter & 50 Monk All chars are on Android Servers - America - Arcadian Forest 60 Orc Warrior (Battle Spec and gear): - Advanced Foundry - BIS 2h Epic Weapon - Reinforced Matted Gold Decapitator (NOT yet equipped) Meaning you can switch to guardian spec and sell this for 1000g!! - ALL banks slots are open (5 pages) - ALL bag slots are open (5 pages) 50 Undead hunter (Ranger Spec and gear): - Advance Leather Worker - Blue weapons - 2x Frontier Generals Axe, 1. Wind Cutter (ALL NOT yet equipped) - ALL banks slots are open (5 pages) - Most bag slots are open (3.5 pages) 50 Elf Monk (Military Spec and gear): - MASTER Tailor - One Blue items: Lost Hermetist's Headpiece, the rest greens (I was waiting till 60 to respec to Divine) - ALL banks slots are open (5 pages) - Most bag slots are open (4 pages) Comes with: - Roughly 1000~1200 gold between all chars - 3 General's Symbol's - 2 pets unbound - Moonlight Lizard (green) & Mini Nightmare Demon (blue) - Tons and Tons of high level fabric, leather and ore all in banks or mailed between chars for bank space. If interested I could go Mastery on Leaterworking and Foundary but just did not have the time or drive to continue that route. I would expect about 300-400 gold in value. Subscription till 11/20/2011 Important Side Note: This is something that i feel is important but never stated... I have only 1 kill in PVP between all chars (and only did it in self defence). I spent most of my time farming and questing only - so i'm on good standing with everyone and with every guild. In fact i've spend numerous hours helping others with quests and am in very good standing with certain people. I feel this is very important if you plan on staying on a server that you are not pre-conceived as someone else paying for their actions. Also all toon names are appropriate. There are no symbols, profanity or weird double meanings to the toon names. Terms: I will only accept...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.